Thank you very very very much to Read&Survive for nominating me in the Versatile Blogger Award!!!
Let’s start with some rules:
1. Show the award on your blog
2. Thank the person that has nominated you (!!!).
3. Share 7 different facts about yourself (the quirkiest the better).
4. Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
5. Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
Now for the 7 (quirky) facts:
1. I fall asleep in the bathtub. Intentionally.
2. I am seasick, only if the boat is still. I love it, when it’s sailing.
3. Despite having a BTEC and a BsC in Biological Sciences, I still work in catering (my parents are still not coping with this).
4. I can’t stand umbrellas. They are just wrong.
5. I don’t wear earrings. I wasn’t born with holes for them, there’s something unnatural in me wearing them.
6. I was a sucker for Power Rangers, when I was little, and whatever you’re thinking now, I know.
7. I used to talk myself out of a job, during interviews, stating how much inappropriate I was for the job I was applying for.
And now… my Nominees:
2) Word by Word
4) 746 Books
12) Lekmann Photo
15) What To Read Now