I was nominated by Read & Survive ! Thank you!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Answer the ten questions they’ve set you
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer
- Nominate ten people
Here are my questions and my answers
1. If you were a character in a book, what kind of a book would it be? Who are you? How would the book end?
Do you want me to answer a question or to write a book? Well… I’m going to say dystopian novel. Possibly during an alien invasion. Almost certainly I would be the good friend of the hero. Quite surely I would fall in love with the villain. And then I die, dramatically, saving hundreds of lives. (too much?)
2. Do you only read books or do you also read comics, manga, magazines, newspapers? Which ones?
Well, I grew up with Mickey Mouse and Dragon Ball, so I would definitely include comics and manga. I still read some when I get the chance. Just recently I got a copy of ‘The book of magic’, by Neil Gaiman.
3. What was most memorable experience for you in 2014?
Well… there have been quite a few incredible moments, but I have to say the most memorable has been getting lost in the meadows near Newport, when trying to follow an inexistent path. We were chased by dogs and cows. We had a picnic in a graveyard. We had free cupcakes. And I fell in love like a meerkat.
4. What are your hobbies?
I like reading, writing, reading, then writing. Sometimes I stop and I read a bit, then I go back to writing. Occasionally there’s some dancing involved, a couple of films, Doctor Who… then back to reading. And writing.
5. What’s your favorite animal (mythological creatures are absolutely counted in)? Why?
Oh no! Why did you have to include mythological creatures? Now I can’t decide between cats and dragons. May I have a cat that flies and spits fire?
6. What country are you from?
Italy. Loud and proud. Quite.
7. What do you want to do in 2015?
Finish the book I’m writing. Maybe even get someone to read it. I accept volunteers.
8. Your book boyfriends? Crushes? Why them?
My book-crushes have always been very very wide and spread. I had a thing for Zaphod Beeblebrox from ‘The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy’, to give you an idea. The weirdest the better.
9. Do you have some songs you listen to when you read? What about songs that match that book?
I do not. I do have a couple of collections I listen to when I write, but I lost habit of listening to music when I read. I did when I was a little girl, though. Random music. Whatever I could find in the CD player.
10. Who’s your favorite villain?
Voldemort. So purely evil. Do tigers count? Because then I’d say also Sheer Kahn.
- Finish the sentence: “It was a dark and stormy night…”.
- One day you realize that everything you write comes true. Would you keep on writing? What story would you write?
- If you were given a chance to meet any person or character that ever lived or that ever was written, who would it be?
- Think about that character. If you could ask him/her only one question, what would it be?
- What’s the meaning of life, the universe and everything?
- If you were a piece on a chessboard, which one would it be?
- Do you have a reading buddy? How did you realize you were meant to read together?
- If you could choose which fantastic world to live in, which one would it be (think Narnia, Game of Thrones, Neverland… or even Mary Poppins’s London)?
- Have you ever read a book that made you cry your eyes out? Which book was it?
- If your life was a book, what would its title be?