Thank you so much to Rabindranauth, author of the fantastic blog Drunken Dragon Reviews, for the nomination to The Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Thank you!
It makes me feel so much better to know that my crazy scribblings don’t just get lost in the Web…
So, these are the rules:
I think the title makes the meaning of the award quite obvious, so I’ll go on with the rules:
- Thank and link the amazing person that nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about you.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- (Optional) Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
7 facts about me:
1) I love 7UP, but I can’t stand Sprite and right now I’m quite pissed with the Cafe’ I work in, because they only have Sprite. Don’t worry, I’ll get over it.
2) When I was a little girl, I was crazy about Pokémon. I secretly still am, but nobody takes me seriously when I ask who wants to play a game of Pokémon cards…
3) I have a thing for books (no wonder…) and pigs. Like, you know, pinky little pigs. Oddly enough, that didn’t turn me into a vegetarian. I still love ham.
4) When I was a little girl I wanted a rabbit and I tried to smuggle it into the house while coming back from a trip in the country side. I got caught.
5) Sometimes, when I’m in a particular deep crisis, I consult the I-Ching. Although I have to say, after reading the trilogy “His Dark Materials”, it took a complete different meaning…
6) Everybody knows – I hope – how children are made. Even so, I find it incredible that my sister and his fiance’ were able to create something as wonderful as a completely new life.
7) I love winter, I hate cold. I love the sun, I hate hot. This often makes things quite difficult for me…
10 blogs I nominate (sorry, I couldn’t get to 15…):
10) What To Read Now